Avoma is a conversation intelligence solution for Sales and Customer Success teams to transcribe, summarize, and analyze customer calls and meetings.
Avoma Account Setup
To use Avoma’s conversation intelligence functionality for your Zoom Phone account, please follow these step by step instructions:
1. Create Avoma Account
First, you need to create an account on Avoma by signing up from this page: https://app.avoma.com/signup. You can sign up to Avoma with your work email address using Gmail and Microsoft/Outlook.
2. Connect Zoom Phone with Avoma
You need to authorize Avoma to access Zoom Phone calls by clicking on the "Connect to Zoom Phone" button on the Dialer Settings page:
1. Review Summarized Notes & Call Analysis in Avoma
Once Avoma gets the specific recording file, it transcribes and analyzes each call so you can find important nuggets of information easily.
In the Avoma application, you can see:
Summarized notes with Next Steps, Questions Asked, and more details.
Full call transcript
Different speakers identified with their Talk time
Different topics detected
Coaching insights like how many times you used filler words
You can also edit summarized notes in Avoma and add any missing details. If you have CRM connected with Avoma, the notes will be attached to the appropriate CRM Object(Account/Company, Deal/Opportunity, Contact/Lead)
You can see different Topics and Speakers identified in the call from the Analysis tab:
You can also see key conversation insights like filler words, key topics discussed, etc. from each call from the Insights tab:
Uninstallation from Avoma App
- Navigate to Settings -> Dialer
- Locate the Zoom Phone card and click on "Disconnect Zoom Phone"
Uninstallation from the Zoom Marketplace
- Login Into your Zoom Account and Navigate to the Zoom Marketplace
- Click on Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the Avoma Zoom Phone App.
- Important: You might have other Avoma Apps installed in your Zoom Account. Select the correct Avoma Zoom Phone app.
- Click on Uninstall