What visibility and customization is available for Admin users?
Admins do not have visibility into other users' Private meetings, unless said users have specifically shared those meetings with the Admin.
We have recently tightened our privacy and security measures on the Avoma Admin user permissions. Our latest update restricts account Admins in Avoma from seeing and accessing other users' meetings. An admin in Avoma will continue to have additional permissions in Avoma like:
- Billing (Add, upgrade, and downgrade licenses)
- User and Team Management (Assigning licenses and team members)
- Customizing Recording Policies for the entire organization
- Configuring CRM Integrations like Outreach and Aircall (Note: only super admins can configure Hubspot Integrations)
- Customizing Conversation Purposes and Outcomes
- Customizing Smart Categories, Trigger Prompts, and Keywords