Integrate the power of Avoma with your dialer provider
Avoma integrates with several dialers to provide a seamless meeting experience.
- Avoma Integration with Hubspot Sales Dialer
- Avoma Integration with Outreach
- Avoma Integration with Zoom Phone
- Avoma Integration with Salesloft
- Avoma integration with Aircall ***
- Avoma integration with RingCentral
- Avoma Integration with Copper***
- Avoma Integration with Kixie ***
Note: *** Aircall, Copper, and Kixie require additional configuration steps.
How to set up a Dialer with Avoma
- From within Avoma, Navigate to the Settings > Your Account > Dialer.
- Authorize Avoma to access your preferred dialer by clicking the blue "Connect" button on the Dialer Settings page:
WARNING: You must be an Admin in both Avoma and your dialer to complete setup.
- You will see the established dialer connection and the administrators information:
- Invite your team from the Users page at https://app.avoma.com/settings/users. Calls will only be analyzed for members who have signed up with Avoma.
To disconnect any dialer, or for additional help with your setup, please contact our team at email@example.com.