Avoma is a meeting workflow management and AI assistant for your Zoom meetings. With Avoma’s integration with Zoom, you can have the most efficient and delightful meeting experience ever.
Meeting Workflow Management
- Before meeting: Prepare Agenda and Discussion points with Shared Templates
- During meeting: Type your own Notes and have it linked to Transcript
- After meeting: Share Recording snippets with colleagues and external participants, and search for information across Calendar Events, Notes, and Transcripts from one place
AI Meeting Assistant
- Get AI-powered summarized Notes with high-quality Transcript
- Learn which speakers participated and their Talk-time
- Learn various topics discussed in the conversation
- Navigate faster in Zoom Recordings with Topics and Speakers detected
Aggregated Meeting Intelligence and Analytics
- Aggregated trends across all Zoom meetings for any Keyword or Key Phrase
- Get Talk:Listen, Longest Monologue and more conversation insights across the team
- Make data-driven decisions to understand the voice of the customer and 1:1 coaching
- Learn what separates your top performers from the rest
Types of Avoma Integrations with Zoom
Avoma integrates with Zoom in 2 different ways:
Native API integration (Recommended):
- This is only applicable if you have purchased Zoom’s Cloud Recording service
- With this integration, you will have to Turn ON the Cloud Recording functionality in Zoom, and it’s Zoom’s responsibility to record all your Zoom meetings
- Avoma integrates with Zoom’s API to get the recording file after the meeting is done
- Then Avoma processes the recording for AI analysis
Meeting participant integration:
- This is applicable when you haven’t purchased Zoom's Cloud Recording and you also want to record non-Zoom meetings
- With this integration, Avoma will integrate with your Zoom meetings by joining your meeting as a silent participant
- It’s Avoma’s responsibility to record the Audio and Video of your meeting and process it for AI analysis
Connect Your Zoom Account with Avoma
With a step by step instructions, learn how to connect your Zoom account with Avoma:
Create Avoma Account
First, you need to create an account on Avoma by signing up from this page: https://app.avoma.com/signup. You can sign up to Avoma with your work email address using Gmail and Outlook.
Don’t worry about subscribing to any paid plan. The service is free to get started. Once you start using Avoma, our Sales team will reach out to you and discuss which subscription plan will work best for you based on your usage.
Our subscription plans and their respective pricing options are listed here: https://www.avoma.com/pricing
Connect Zoom Account
Now you can link your Zoom Account to Avoma Account by going to the Settings page: https://app.avoma.com/settings/recording
Look for the Zoom Integration section as shown below:
Click on the “Connect to Zoom” button, login to your Zoom account:
Give required permissions and complete the authorization steps:
You should see a confirmation message upon successful authorization.
Now you should see your Zoom account is connected to Avoma’s account:
Choose Recording Settings
Once you connect your Zoom account, and you have Cloud Recording purchased from Zoom, then you first need to decide how would like to record your Zoom meetings from the Settings page: https://app.avoma.com/settings/recording
Zoom Cloud Recording
- Avoma Assistant will not join your meetings as a participant
- You can have Recording Notification audio prompt announced by Zoom for every participant
If you select "Zoom Cloud Recording", then meetings in which your are the organizer and have a Zoom link will now have the state "Recording using Zoom". Avoma bot will not join meetings. If you do not wish to record the meeting, then you can control this via the Zoom Video client.
- Avoma Assistant will join your meetings as a silent participant
- Avoma will announce the Recording Notification prompt when Avoma Assistant joins the meeting
If you choose to record your meetings with Zoom Cloud Recording, then you need also decide, for all other non-Zoom meetings that get scheduled on your calendar, what do you want Avoma Assistant to do?
- Record external only meetings
- Record all (external and internal) meetings
- Don’t record any meetings
Review Every Meeting
Review Summarized Notes & Meeting Analysis in Avoma
Once Avoma gets the specific recording file, it transcribes and analyzes the entire meeting so you can find important nuggets of information easily.
In Avoma application, you can see:
- Summarized notes with Next Steps, Questions Asked and more details.
- Full call transcript
- Different speakers identified with their Talk time
- Different topics detected
- Coaching insights like how many times you used filler words, etc.
You can also edit summarized notes in Avoma and add any missing details.
Unlink Zoom Account
If at any time in future you decide to not analyze your Zoom meetings and want to disconnect your Zoom account from Avoma, you can and unlink it from the Settings page: https://app.avoma.com/settings/recording