Grow and organize your team within Avoma
If you are an Avoma Admin within your organization, you can invite new users and build Teams within Avoma.
Inviting a New User
- Click on Settings in the left hand navigation.
- Under Organization Settings, click on Members.
- On the top right corner of the page, click on Invite New Member.
- Enter their email addresses, and click Send.
NOTE: You can also select their role levels and license type.
Adding a user to a specific team
- Click on Settings in the left hand navigation
- Under Organization Settings, click on Teams.
- Click on the team for which you would like to add the user(s).
- On the top right corner of the page, click on Add Members.
- Enter the user's email address or select from the dropdown menu of existing users.
- Click Add.
To help a new user learn about the use of Avoma
- Navigate to the Avoma Help Center at help.avoma.com
- Check out the Getting Started category. There you will find several articles relevant to new users of Avoma.
Alternatively, we are happy to conduct a quick training meeting to cover additional functionalities and answer additional questions. Email email@example.com to reach your customer success manager or sales associate.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.