Adding items to a playlist can help you organize your meetings & quickly deliver insights to the appropriate party
How to add a meeting to a playlist
- From the meetings workbench, hover over a Recent meeting of interest and click on the Add to Playlist button on the right-hand side.
- You will be presented with a list of existing playlists (from My Playlists or Teammates' Playlist) to choose from,
- Choose the playlists you would like to add the meeting.
NOTE: You can add a meeting to multiple playlists by check-marking multiple playlists.
- From the same prompt, you'll also be able to create a new playlist by pressing "Create New".
Alternatively, you can click on the meeting you'd like to add to a playlist and press "Add to Playlist". You'll be given the same prompt as above and can create a new playlist or add to an existing playlist.
How to add a snippet to a playlist
In Avoma, you can add snippets from calls to one or more playlists to share information across your organization or outside.
- Navigate to a meeting and click on the meeting's snippet tab.
- Select one or multiple snippets, then click on the Add to Playlist button.
- You will be presented with a list of existing playlists (from My Playlists or Teammates' Playlist) to choose from
- Choose the playlists you would like to add the snippet
Within the "Add to Playlist", you can choose from either your own playlists or teammates' playlists. You're also able to search for a particular playlist by typing out the name of the playlist.
Managing a Playlist
Both the creator of the playlist and any admin of the account can perform the following for that playlist:
- Delete playlist content
- Delete the playlist
- Manage the subscribers on that playlist
- Reorder the playlist content
- Edit the playlist
Deleting Playlist Content
If you determine that the content is no longer valuable to the Playlist, you can delete it with just a few clicks.
- Navigate to the playlist and highlight a snippet or call that you wish to delete.
- Click on the Remove from Playlist button on the far right side.
- Click Remove to make that snippet / meeting inaccessible to other users.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our team at email@example.com.