We’ve recently released a new feature to help you label and organize your meetings. You can now categorize your meeting based on ‘Meeting Type’ and Meeting Outcome.'
Use ‘Meeting Type’ and Meeting Outcome’ to easily search across all your meetings, create even more specific reports, and filter your activity dashboards. (See below).
The Avoma AI assistant will label your meetings with a Meeting Type (discovery, demo, etc), and all your completed meetings with a ‘Meeting Outcome’ (demo scheduled, deal won, deal lost, etc.) You have the option of selecting a Meeting Type from the drop-down menu options or adding your own to the list. To customize your meeting outcomes, consult your account admin to create pre-set meeting outcomes that match your own organization’s workflow.
3 Ways to use Meeting Labels
Personal Productivity & Organization
Keep track of how many demos, onboardings or interviews you've had in the past month.
- Under the Meetings section, Click on All Meetings.
- Select 30 days the first drop-down menu.
- Click on Member/Team.
- Click on Users and type in your name to only show your meetings.
- Select Demos, Onboardings, or Interviews from Types/Outcomes.
Pull up all ‘Pricing’ meetings and filter by Meeting Outcome to make playlists of the best pricing negotiations.
- Under the Dashboards section, click on Trends.
- Type in 'Pricing' in the search bar.
- Select Negotiation as conversation purpose from the Type/Outcomes drop-down menu.
- Hover over the graph and click on the meeting that you'd like to add to the playlist.
- On the top right corner of select Add to Playlist.
- You can either add the meeting to a playlist or create a new playlist from here.
Filter by meeting type, for example - Discovery, to see many Discovery meetings reps have had in the past week, analyze rep: customer talk ratio, and identify which reps asked the most questions during discovery.
If you have any questions, feel free to chat with us, email our support team at email@example.com or reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.