Review your meetings faster by instantly importing new notes from your transcript, and creating and sharing snippets directly from your transcript.
You can now review your meetings faster with Augmented notes. From your meeting transcript, you can now:
- Add highlights from your meeting transcripts to your notes.
- Create a snippet directly from the highlighted text in the transcript.
- Share a snippet instantly from the meeting transcript.
How to add text from your transcript to your notes:
If your AI summarized notes are missing information from your meeting, you can now search for it in the transcript, highlight it and instantly add it to your notes.
- Select the meeting that you want to review, and click on the transcript to begin your review.
- Search in the transcript search bar for missing information.
- Highlight the text, and click on Add to notes from the pop-up.
- Choose a category for your additional notes.
How to create a snippet from your meeting transcript
Use Augmented notes to create snippets of important moments from your meeting directly from your meeting's transcript.
- Select the meeting that you want to Review, and click on the transcript to begin your review.
- Highlight the text, and click on Create Snippet from the pop-up.
- You can access all of your meeting snippets in the top navigation bar under Snippets
How to share a snippet from your meeting transcript
If you're reviewing an enterprise customer onboarding and they've requested a certain feature. You can quickly share it with your Product or Engineering team directly from the transcript and continue to review your meeting.
- Select the meeting that you want to Review, and click on the Transcript to begin your review.
- Highlight the text, and click on Share Snippet from the pop-up.
- Click on the search bar to choose a meeting attendee from the drop-down menu if you'd like to send it to someone that attended the meeting. You can also click Add all meeting attendees if you'd like to send it to everyone that attended the meeting.
- If you'd like to send it to someone that did not attend the meeting, click Enable Public Link to generate a public link that you can share with anyone externally.