This article contains some of the shortcuts you can use to format your notes and templates.
Press space after the following items for them to be applied to your notetaker.
- # for Header 1
- ## for Header 2
- ### for Header 3
- - (hyphen) to start a bulleted list
- 1. to start an numbered list
(Command for Mac, Ctrl for Windows)
- Bold: Cmd + B
- Italics: Cmd + I
- Underline: Cmd + U
- Select all: Cmd + A
- Undo: Cmd + Z
- Redo: Cmd + Shift + Z
- Numbered list: Cmd + Shift + 7
- Bulleted list: Cmd + Shift + 8
- Insert a Smart Category: /
- Indent: Tab
- Unindent: Shift + Tab
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.