Understading Admin/Member/Guest roles in Avoma
In Avoma, a user can have one of three roles
By default, the first person to signup for Avoma is assigned the Admin role. This user invite other members to join the organization and assign different roles. Admin's have the following privileges in addition to Member role privileges
- Manage all teams and users within the organization
- Access and manage Avoma usage & billing details
- Manage Organization level Recording and Notification policies
- Customize Avoma to suit the organization needs (Eg. Meeting Types and Outcomes)
This is the default role assigned to the user who is invited to join Avoma. Members have access to different functionality in Avoma depending upon the License which is assigned to the user. Members can search for meetings across the organization.
Guests have restricted access to meetings in Avoma. Guest can record their meetings in Avoma if they have the appropriate license. However, Guest users have these additional restrictions
- Guests can view and search only their own meetings
- Guests can access content in public playlists
- Guests are not allowed to share meetings.
How to assign a Guest Role to a user?
You can assign a guest role to user by navigating to the User settings page and clicking on the additional options and clicking on "Make Guest" menu item.