Avoma allows you to send the meeting notes via Email to participants after the meeting. Sharing meeting notes helps you share the key takeaways and action items with your meeting participants (both internal and external to your organization) to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- From your Meetings Workbench, click on the View Notes icon within a Recent meeting to see the AI-generated notes for the particular call.
- Select the Share Notes via Email button.
- Choose the participants for whom you'd like to receive the notes.
- Modify the email as needed to add or remove any of the notes, and click Send Email.
NOTE: By clicking on the How email is sent link, you can see the Email Metadata Info:
- From Name - Recipients will receive email with this name.
- From Email - Recipients will receive email from this email address.
- Reply-to Email - The replies to email will be sent to this email address.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.