Share a meeting with a colleague or someone outside your organization
In Avoma, you have the ability to share full meetings (recording, transcript, notes, or snippets) with others within or outside of your organization. We know that security is paramount so we give you complete control over who has access to meeting recordings when you share.
Sharing the Meeting
- Navigate to the specific meeting page for which you would like to share the recording or transcript
- Click on the Share button at the top right of the page.
- Convert the Access Permissions settings to Public, this opens up the ability to select, Transcripts, Speakers, Topics.
- Copy the link from the Get a Link field and share that with whomever you would like to share the transcript.
Share a meeting via email to Avoma users
If you want to share the meeting with other Avoma users via email, simply type (or select) the email addresses of the person(s) you want to share the meeting with in the "Invite via Email" field of the pop up.
Troubleshooting: If a receiver of a meeting (or Snippet) cannot access the required meeting, there is a strong likelihood that it has to do with the Access Permission setting.
These are the scenarios where the recipient will be able to view the Meeting/Snippet
- Hold Avoma License + Are a Participant of the call + Any Access Permission setting
- Hold Avoma License + Are Not a Participant of the call + Public Access Permission Setting
- Hold Avoma License + Are a member of the same Organization Domain + Organization Access Permission Setting
- No Avoma License + Public Access Permission Setting
If you have further questions regarding Avoma’s sharing options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.