One of the reasons your Zoom meetings aren't showing up in Avoma could be that you haven't enabled Zoom to record your meetings in the cloud for both your global settings and personal meeting room settings under.
- Meetings> Personal Meeting Room > Meeting Options
- Recordings> Cloud Recordings > Meeting Options
To enable cloud recordings in your global settings:
- Go to your Zoom Settings, and click on Recordings
- Under Meeting Options, make sure Record the meeting automatically in the cloud has a green checkmark next to it. If not, click on Edit this meeting down below and enable this setting.
To enable cloud recordings in your personal meeting room settings:
- Go to your Zoom Meeting's section: https://zoom.us/meeting
- Click on the "Personal Meeting Room"?
Scroll below and check if the option "Record the meeting automatically in the cloud" is set to True (should have a Green checkmark):
- If it doesn't have a green checkmark, then click on the Edit this Meeting button shown at the bottom.
- Check Record the meeting automatically in the cloud option and then Save it as shown below:
- Once this is set, your meetings will automatically be recorded in Cloud, and then they will start appearing in https://zoom.us/recording and we will start receiving them in Avoma.